The developer forum is part of our proactive approach to improve the delivery of schemes with planning permission, schemes that have yet to proceed and also encourage new schemes to come forward. In addition, the forum intends to create open and transparent channels of communication between developers and officers, which in turn will improve our working relationship with you and improve the pre-application and planning application processes.
Please note that the Developer Forum is an invitation only event. If you are interested in attending this event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developer Forum Terms of Agreement (opens in a new window)
- Growth Delivery Group Terms of Agreement (opens in a new window)
Latest Developer Forum
The latest developer forum was held on Friday 9 December 2022 and focused on 'Design’.
Previous Developer Forum Events
Friday 12 August 2022 - Environment and infrastructure
Tuesday 7 December 2021 - Mansfield Town Centre Masterplan (webinar)
- Attendees had an update on the masterplan from consultants Allies and Morrison.
Thursday 13 May 2021 - Recovery & Growth following the Covid-19 pandemic (webinar)
- Planning & Regeneration Update
- Economic Recovery & Key Developments
- D2N2 Recovery & Growth Strategy
- Procurement Strategy
- Regeneration discretionary business rates relief scheme
Friday 17 January 2020 - A Smart District
Friday 4 October 2019 - Housing Delivery
Friday 7 June 2019 - Retail
Friday 1 February 2019 - Viability
- Supporting information - Second Developer Forum
- Watch the second forum video (opens in a new window)
Friday 5 October 2018 - Launch Event
Growth Delivery Group
Please use the following form to sign up to the Growth Delivery Group.