Welcome to Mansfield Museum!
We're saying #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players with a free Mansfield Museum badge for the first 25 people with a lottery ticket or scratch card between 28th to 30th November.
This year is the 25th birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign. It celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
Since The National Lottery's first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community - that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, we will be offering a free Mansfield Museum badge for the first 25 people with a lottery ticket or scratch card on 28th to 30th November. To redeem the offer, please present your lottery ticket at the Museum desk. Please check our full terms and conditions below. We are also decorating a tree in our Christmas Tree Caper by asking what you would spend your money on if you won the lottery. Maybe a new sports car, a Caribbean cruise, or donating it to charity? Let us know by filling out a decoration for our tree!
As a recipient of National Lottery funding, Mansfield Museum has been able to create two interactive, permanent exhibits. ‘XplorActive’ was opened in 2004 to help visitors understand more about the environment around us and how to help protect it. More recently in 2014, ‘Made in Mansfield’ was opened in the arcade and celebrates Mansfield’s social and industrial past. We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign for this special birthday year.
Terms & Conditions
- All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratch cards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital.
- The date of draw/purchase is not relevant.
- In the event of enquiries on the day, the Museum’s decision is final.
- The badges will be given on a first come first served basis to the first 25 people who present a lottery ticket or other National Lottery game during the promotion dates [28-30 November].
- One badge per lottery ticket/scratch card only.
- Once 25 badges have been handed out, the offer has finished.
- Offer redeemable at Mansfield Museum desk only.