If you’re looking for ways to promote your event, we have the following paid for advertising opportunities available. On the initial booking form, you can tick if any of these are of interest to you and we will get in touch to discuss next steps.
- Westgate screens- portrait 1080 x 1920 pixels, artwork max 1mb, JPEG, max DPI 96
- Civic Screens- landscape 1920 x 1080 pixels, artwork max 1mb, JPEG, max DPI 96
- My Mansfield (The My Mansfield magazine features a range of local news and information on council services and partner organisations. 50,000 copies of each edition are distributed to homes, leisure centres, community centres and shopping centres across the district twice a year)
- Catenary banners (above the streets on West Gate, Leeming Street, Church Street, Stockwell Gate and Market Street/Queen Walk. They should be 10m x 1m, mesh material with metal eyelets. Prices and availability available on request)
- Park barrier banner (varies in different parks but generally 2m x 1m landscape or 3m x 1m landscape, mesh material with metal eyelets. Prices and availability available on request)
All artwork will need to be reviewed by our marketing team before it is displayed and we require artwork/print material to be supplied one month before your event. For example, if you want your printed materials to be up from 1 March for one month, we will need to have the first version on 1 February to check over and allow time for the company to print.
Do not print before you have a written agreement that it has been approved by Mansfield District Council.
If you don’t know what advertising you require but want to find out more about options and prices, visit our advertising page before organising this with the Marketing and Communications team. Visit our advertising webpage.
Once your event is approved by Mansfield District Council, please submit your event details on our online events calendar for FREE. We will then help promote your event.