We offer highly effective and competitively priced advertising rates for our publications and locations around the district that can help you reach thousands of people.
These prices are in effect from 1 April 2023 to 31 March 2024. Please note that all prices are inclusive of VAT.
The My Mansfield magazine features a range of local news and information on council services and partner organisations. 50,000 copies of each edition are distributed to homes, leisure centres, community centres and shopping centres across the district twice a year. View the latest edition of our Council magazine (opens in new window).
Public and voluntary sector rates
Half page - £486.00
Quarter page - £276.00
Private sector rates
Full page - £1,103.00
Half page - £673.00
Quarter page - £403.00
Civic centre information screens
Some 30,000 customers flow through our reception and benefits desk each year. Messages can be delivered via a flat screen to a captive audience.
Public and voluntary sector
£106 per calendar month
£176.00 per calendar month
Digital screen on West Gate
Approx 7ft x 3ft digital display board which shows adverts in a prime location on West Gate, Mansfield town centre outside Primark.
The advert will run on a slide show of up to a maximum of 50 different adverts that are on screen for 10 seconds at a time. Your message will be broadcast as a maximum of every 12.5 minutes and during the busiest shopping period of 11am to 4pm, it will have the opportunity to be viewed 62 times a day, or 434 times a week.
You pay for just five hours of advertising a day, but your advert will appear 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Price: £58.00 per week
If you would like artwork creating, we will supply a basic design with maximum two amends for £30.
Minimum advertising period of one week.
Artwork must be created to the design specification (1080 x 1920 pixels, JPEG, no bigger than 1MB and maximum 96 dpi) and supplied to the Marketing and Communications team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Town centre poster points
Public and voluntary sector
£56 per calendar month
£68 per calendar month
Poster point locations are:
- Inside Four Seasons Shopping Centre lifts (A4 size)
- Fixed 360 degree point at top of Regent Street (A3 size)
- Opposite the Rufford Arms Pub, on Chesterfield Road, Debdale Lane Junction. OS X (Eastings) 452528 OS Y (Northings) 362483 (1650mm by 880mm)
- At Fourways Junction at Mansfield Woodhouse, at the junction of Old Mill Lane off the A60. OS X (Eastings) 454287 OS Y (Northings) 362643 (1650mm by 880mm)
- On the Southwell Road opposite Bannatyne's Fitness Centre, on the junction of Berry Hill Lane and A617. OS X (Eastings) 455863 OS Y (Northings) 359848 (1650mm by 880mm)
- On the corner of the Ring Road near the Snooker Hall, along St Peters way meeting the junction of Bath Lane. OS X (Eastings) 454112 OS Y (Northings) 361367 (1650mm by 880mm)
- At the traffic lights near High Oakham School in Mansfield, Nottingham Road A60, meeting the junction of Berry Hill Lane. OS X (Eastings) 453995 OS Y (Northings) 359530 (1650mm by 880mm)