Homelessness - Your right to a review
You have a right to ask for a review:
- On any decision we make on the facts of a housing application
- On decisions regarding eligibility for housing
- On our decision on a homeless application, including a decision to discharge duty after an offer is refused
- Against a decision that an offer we have made is reasonable
- Against a grade or recommendation made by a medical adviser
Requests for a review of a decision must be made within 21 days of the date of our decision letter.