The Enhanced Support Service
The Enhanced Support Service is an additional service that can be used on its own or alongside the response services. This service can be adapted to suit individual needs and individuals can decide which parts of the service they require. The Enhanced Support Service is available at an additional cost, information is available upon request.
This service can include:
- Help with meal preparation and conduct safe and well checks.
- An escort to appointments, help to visit neighbours and friends, help to plan outings and trips and making travel and transport arrangements.
- Respite visits (temporary support for carers).
- Help with reading.
- Reminders to take medication.
- A companion to attend social activities with you such as going out for lunch, dinner, plays, concerts, club meetings or sporting events.