The Response and Support Service
The Response and Support Service includes short-term homeless support and prevention services and long term support services such as emergency 24hr response and planned support visits to support with independent living.
This service can include;
- Emergency visits from our ASSIST workers.
- Bespoke Monday to Friday planned visits.
- A temporary accommodation service for people who are homeless.
- A prevention, advice and support service for people at risk of becoming homeless.
- A 24-hour emergency response service, which includes the Lifeline Service for an additional cost.