We produce a number of reports to monitor the development of the district and the implementation of our planning policies. The information can also be used to help determine planning applications.
Authority's Monitoring Report
The Authority's Monitoring Report has been produced to meet the requirements of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.
- Authority's Monitoring Report and Local Plan Baseline, 2019 (opens in a new window)
- Authority's Monitoring Report, 2020 (opens in a new window)
We carry out annual reports that monitor housing, employment land and retail development.
- Housing Monitoring Report 2020 (opens in a new window)
- Employment Monitoring Report, 2019 (opens in a new window)
- Retail Update, 2019 (opens in a new window)