We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- only meet in groups of up to six people in any setting (indoors or outdoors) and you must socially distance from people you do not live with
- wear a face covering where required, unless you are exempt
- wash your hands frequently
- provide full and accurate details of everyone in your group when visiting a café, pub or restaurant as part of the NHS Test and Trace Service
- stick to the full guidance around car sharing
- self-isolate immediately if symptoms appear and book a free test by calling 119 or visiting the NHS COVID-19 tests webpage.
Find further information on what you can and can’t do.
If you have these symptoms, you should stay at home for 7 days:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss/change in your normal sense of smell or taste.
Please do not go to your GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Find further information on coronavirus symptoms and what to do, social distancing advice and support for clinically extremely vulnerable people. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Businesses must also play their part in keeping employees and customers safe. Visit our business support page for more information.
The situation is fast-moving. For the latest information see the information below.
On these pages you will find the latest information for residents and business in relation to coronavirus (COVID-19).