Mansfield District Council seeks the views of residents, business owners and stakeholders on the development of the Local Plan.
There are currently no consultations.
Commenting on our consultations
You can comment on our consultation events and keep up to date with new consultation events by using our consultation portal
For further information on how to use the consultation portal you can view the help video.
Comments can also be sent in by writing to:
Planning Policy Team
Mansfield District Council
Chesterfield Road South
Or email us at LP@mansfield.gov.uk
You can follow us on Twitter (opens in new window) to keep up to date with Local Plan news.
You can also like the official Facebook (opens in new window) page for the planning policy team to stay up-to-date with the future plans for your town.
- Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Options Development Plan Document (DPD), ended 13 September 2019
- SEA Screening Report and HRA Screening Report for the Warsop Neighbourhood Plan, ended 13 February 2019
- Warsop Parish Council Neighbourhood Plan 2013-2033, ended November 2018
- Mansfield District Local Plan - Publication Draft, ended 01 November 2018
- Gypsy and Traveller Development Plan Document (DPD), ended August 2018
- Local Plan Preferred Options 2013 - 2033, ended 10 November 2017
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) Draft 2017, ended 13 June 2017
- Gypsy & Traveller Land Availability Assessment (G&T) - Call for sites, ended 05 April 2017
- Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) - Site submission form, ended 31 December 2016
- Housing and Economic Land Availability Assessment (HELAA) - Draft Methodology, ended 31 December 2016
- Interim Sustainability Appraisal Report, ended 14 September 2016
- Habitats Regulations Assessment, ended 14 September 2016
- Mansfield District Local Plan - Consultation Draft - Summer 2016, ended 14 September 2016
- Mansfield District Local Plan - Consultation Draft, ended 22 February 2016
- Mansfield District Local Plan - Scoping Report, ended 14 July 2015
- Approach to Duty to Cooperate (DtC), ended 20 March 2015
- Playing Pitch Strategy Scoping Report, ended 23 February 2015
Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
It is important that we engage with the community throughout the preparation of the Local Plan. In doing this we need to ensure we follow the council's Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) 2017 (opens in new window) and the regulations governing the development plan process.