Show your support
Show your support to your armed forces community
We want business to show their support to the armed forces community, find out how to get involved.
Become a forces friendly employer
The Armed Forces Covenant proudly supports those who serve.
Businesses, charitable, and public sector organisations of all sizes who wish to support the armed forces community can sign the covenant.
Find out more about becoming a forces friendly employer on the Armed Forces Covenant website (opens in new window).
Community Covenant Grant Scheme
The Covenant Fund has £10 million each year to support the Armed Forces Covenant by funding projects which address specific priorities.
Who can apply:
- a registered charity
- a local authority
- a school or other statutory organisation
- a Community Interest Company
- an armed forces unit with a UIN.
This organisation will be the accountable body for the grant.
Who can’t apply:
- Individuals can't apply and cannot be a partner organisation.
- Unincorporated organisations which aren't registered as charities cannot apply.
- Partnerships and social enterprises that aren't registered charities or Community Interest Companies cannot apply, but they can work as a partner with an eligible lead applicant.
Employer recognition scheme
The Employer Recognition Scheme acknowledges employers who provided exceptional support to the armed forces community. Find out more about the Employer Recognition Scheme (opens in new window).
We put veterans and their families in touch with the organisations best placed to help with the advice and support they need.
For more information, visit the Veterans Gateway website (opens in new window).