- You can contact us 24 hours a day via our customer portal (opens in a new window)
- By emailing us at email@example.com
- Via our social media channels
We encourage customers to contact us digitally as it is much quicker and cheaper than other contact methods, which means we can spend more on essential services.
Alternatively, you can call us on 01623 463463 or for emergencies outside normal office hours, please call our 24 hour emergency contact on 01623 463050.
We are working hard to answer customer enquiries, but you may experience longer than usual wait times for a response as we prioritise vital services and take precautions to keep the public and our employees safe.
The Civic Centre building is open as follows;
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 4pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4pm
- Saturday to Sunday - Closed
Please note, opening hours are reduced due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
To protect you and our employees from coronavirus, we are limiting face-to-face contact so please don’t visit the Civic Centre unless absolutely necessary.
How to find us
Our main offices are at Civic Centre, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 7BH.
Parking: There is a pay and display car park to the rear of the Civic Centre. Please see our parking page for further information.
Contacting your councillor
We publish contact details for all councillors in the Mansfield district.
Bank holidays and public holidays
We are closed for business on the following public holidays:
- Good Friday - Friday 10 April 2020
- Easter Monday - Monday 13 April 2020
- Early May bank holiday - Friday 8 May 2020
- Spring bank holiday - Monday 25 May 2020
- Summer bank holiday – Monday 31 August
- Christmas Day – Friday 25 December 2020
- Boxing Day (substitute day) – Monday 28 December 2020