Making Mansfield Place Board
General information and purpose of the Place Board:
The Making Mansfield Place Board is made up of several key partners across Nottinghamshire and includes a private sector Chair and Vice Chair, working together as a group to achieve the following aims:
- To work together to shape and manage the Place of Mansfield and district focusing on the priorities around Growth, Place, Aspiration and Wellbeing.
- To explore new ways of working to maximise the impact of resource deployment within core organisational resources to address the priorities for the communities we support.
- To seek to add social value to the work we all deliver by considering wider socioeconomic, environmental and health impacts through our normal service and project delivery work.
- To work together to deliver a joined up approach towards strategic interventions which improve the long term opportunities and fortunes of our communities.
- To explore and progress all future funding and opportunities to deliver against the overarching vision for Mansfield town centre and the surrounding area.
- To provide support and advice to the accountable body (Mansfield District Council) in developing and governing a Towns Fund bid and programme management in line with the Government prospectus.
- To explore and maximise synergy with the Future High Street Fund Town Centre programme work which Mansfield District Council have progressed.
The board cover all of Mansfield district including Mansfield Woodhouse and Warsop.
Place Board attending organisations:
Read details of the board attendees.
Board Code of Conduct
The board Code of Conduct outlines how we as a Place Board expect our members to act. The detailed Making Mansfield Code of Conduct has been signed up to by all Making Mansfield Place Board Members.
A Register of Interests is also held by the Board Secretary and is available upon request by email to email@example.com.
Terms of Reference
The Terms of Reference contains all of the information such as responsibilities, support, meeting frequency, conduct and meeting minutes.
Notes, actions and papers from previous meetings
Below is a list of all previous meetings held by the forum.
Board Meeting - Friday 28 February 2020
Board Meeting - Thursday 16 July 2020
Core Group Meeting - Thursday 27 August 2020
Core Group Meeting - Friday 25 September 2020
Future meeting dates, agendas and papers
Below is a list of all future Making Mansfield Place Board dates with agendas and papers.
Meetings often occur once quarterly.
Full Place Board: 8 January 2021
Next meeting dates pending:
Full Place Board: 2 April 2021
Full Place Board: 2 July 2021
Full Place Board: 1 October 2021
No papers available at present.