Making Mansfield Place Board
General information and purpose of the Place Board:
The Making Mansfield Place Board is made up of several key partners across Nottinghamshire and includes a private sector Chair and Vice Chair, working together as a group to achieve the following aims:
- To work together to shape and manage the Place of Mansfield and district focusing on the priorities around Growth, Place, Aspiration and Wellbeing.
- To explore new ways of working to maximise the impact of resource deployment within core organisational resources to address the priorities for the communities we support.
- To seek to add social value to the work we all deliver by considering wider socioeconomic, environmental and health impacts through our normal service and project delivery work.
- To work together to deliver a joined up approach towards strategic interventions which improve the long term opportunities and fortunes of our communities.
- To explore and progress all future funding and opportunities to deliver against the overarching vision for Mansfield town centre and the surrounding area.
- To provide support and advice to the accountable body (Mansfield District Council) in developing and governing a Towns Fund bid and programme management in line with the Government prospectus.
- To explore and maximise synergy with the Future High Street Fund Town Centre programme work which Mansfield District Council have progressed.
The board cover all of Mansfield district including Mansfield Woodhouse and Warsop.