Call B4 You Serve
Are you considering giving notice to your tenants? If so please contact Call B4 You Serve for help with:
- Rent arrears
- Mediation between you and your tenants
- Communication issues
- Help and advice on leasing properties to supported housing providers.
Call B4 You Serve is a free specialist service for landlords considering seeking possession in Mansfield.
We recognise the importance of an early intervention working with both the landlord and tenant to prevent homelessness.
This free specialist service is available to assist landlords who are looking to serve notice on their tenants. The aim of the service is to give landlords all the help and assistance they need to prevent a Section 21 or Section 8 notice being issued.
The service includes:
- A personalised housing plan agreed with the tenant
- Rent arrears assistance through housing benefit services, universal credit, local government homeless prevention funds and charities
- A financial assessment of tenants to maximise income
- Referrals and signposting to specialist services for more long-term support should the need be identified
- A mediation service between landlords, tenants and local authorities
- Help and advice on leasing properties to a range of supported housing providers.
We recognise that eviction is often the last resort and is a costly process. We are committed to preventing homelessness at the earliest opportunity and we urge you to Call B4 You Serve so that we can help you and your tenants before it’s too late.
For assistance and more information about this service please call Mark Skelton on 01332 624368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.