For the Easter holiday, Mansfield District Council we will be delivering Easterfest, giving children and young people the opportunity to enjoy:
- One meal during each session
- Enjoyable activities - these vary from provider to provider, but will all include creative, enriching and physical activities
- Socialising and friendly spaces to build relationships
- Guidance and signposting for parents and carers to support your family
Who is eligible?
- Children and young people aged 5-16 who are in receipt of benefits-related free school meals are also eligible for a free place on Easterfest programme. More details for eligibility are available here, under ‘Qualifying Benefits’.
Some of our providers will be offering paid for places. We have a very small amount of places for children, who meet the following criteria:
- Children assessed as being in need
- Looked after children
- Children with an EHC plan(education, health and care)
- Children assessed as otherwise vulnerable
- Children living in areas of high deprivation.
Easterfest activities will take place throughout Mansfield from the week starting Monday 4 April until the 14 April (Monday to Thursday). Children aged from 5-16 years, can attend up to 4 days for at least four hours a day. Activities include sports, arts and crafts, parties, visit to the pantomime, entertainers, come and be part of the fun!
See our information for families pages to:
- Book an activity
- Find out more about services who can offer advice and support
- Healthy recipes and tips
Food and support
You can find information in this section for the following:
- What is available for those unable to access the Notts Easterfest provision
- Support services available to families
- Healthy eating, recipes and nutritional information