Apply for a licence
To apply for a licence, you must:
- Complete a licensing qualification. More information can be found at the British Institute of Innkeeping (opens in new window). You will need to supply the qualification certificate as one of the supporting documents for your application.
- Obtain a basic level disclosure and barring service check, which must not be more than one calendar month old at the time of application. More information can be found at the Disclosure and Barring Service website (opens in a new window).
- Supply two photographs, one of which is endorsed as a true likeness by a professional person or a person of standing within the community.
- Enclose the appropriate fee.
We will consult the police before we issue the licence.
- Application for a personal licence: £37.00
- Replacement personal licence: £10.50
- Notification of change of name or address: £10.50