A Personal Licence allows an individual to supply alcohol, or to authorise the supply of alcohol, in accordance with a premises licence. These licences are portable between different premises in England and Wales.
The renewal date for Personal Licences has now been removed and there is no requirement for you to renew the licence. However, if you want the expiry date removing from your personal licence and/or your home address updating, please inform us of the new details.
A fee of £10.50 is charged for this service.
- Are granted to an individual.
- Cease to have effect when surrendered, suspended or revoked.
To qualify for a personal licence you must:
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Not have forfeited a personal licence within five years.
- Not have been convicted of a relevant or foreign offence.
- Possess an accredited licensing qualification.