Follow these simple tips:
- Train your dog not to foul in public places - if it does you must ‘Scoop the Poop’.
- Bagged dog waste can be put into any waste bin in the district.
- Make sure your dog has a collar and is microchipped.
- Remember, your dogs barking can be a nuisance to others.
- Ideally keep your dog on a lead especially near roads and other animals.
- Train your dog in elementary obedience Socialise your puppy properly with children and teach him how to behave.
- Register your dog with a vet and make sure it has regular health checks, vaccinations and worming.
- Provide your dog with its own bed.