How to raise a concern
Concerns can be expressed anonymously but this often makes them more difficult to investigate. We have to use our discretion to determine if enough relevant information has been provided to warrant an investigation.
We recognise that you may want to raise a concern in confidence. If you ask us to protect your identity, we will not disclose it without your consent.
If the situation arises where we are not able to resolve the concern without revealing your identity (for instance because your evidence is needed in court), we will discuss with you how you wish to proceed.
Report your concerns by:
- completing the whistleblowing form
- calling Internal Audit on 01623 463017, or
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can report a concern about housing benefit or council tax benefit fraud to DWP:
- Online www.gov.uk/benefit-fraud(opens in a new window)
- Phone Benefit Fraud Hotline on 0800 854 440, or
- By post NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston PR1 1GP