All elected members of the council are required by law to complete a declaration of interest form to register their personal, financial and other interests.
These must include:
- details of any employment or business carried out by them
- the name of their employer
- details of any directorships
- contracts between themselves, their firm and the council
- council tenancies
- interests in land in the area.
As well as elected members, non-elected members and Warsop parish councillors need to disclose any financial interests.
An elected member must inform the council of any changes to their interests within 28 days.
A full description of the requirements of the register of members' interests are set out in our Constitution.
See member and committee for councillors' declarations of interest.