If you would like to make a complaint about our services, please read our Corporate Complaints Policy (link).
A complaint is not an enquiry or request for us to do something. For example, don’t make a complaint to:
- Report anti-social behaviour.
- To challenge a decision for which this is a right of appeal, either to a tribunal or to the council itself.
- Because you disagree with the law.
- To ask us to provide something, such as information or a service.
Our Complaints Policy (link) sets out how we handle complaints and deal with them effectively.
You can make a complaint online:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: 01623 463463
- by post: Mansfield District Council, Chesterfield Road South, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 7BH.
We will acknowledge receipt of your formal complaint within five working days and we aim to reply in full within 10 working days.