We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Find further information on what you can and can’t do.
If you have these symptoms, you should stay at home for 7 days:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- loss/change in your normal sense of smell or taste.
Please do not go to your GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
Find further information on coronavirus symptoms and what to do, social distancing advice and support for clinically extremely vulnerable people. Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
The situation is fast-moving. For the latest information see the information below.
On these pages you will find the latest information for residents and business in relation to coronavirus (COVID-19).