Performing Animals Licence

The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018 (opens in new window) covers pet shops, animal boarding establishments, riding establishments, dog breeding and performing animals. If you keep or train animals for exhibition, you must get a licence from us.

Performing Animals Licence application form

For specific requirements, please see our procedural guidance (opens in new window)