Antisocial behaviour

Page 1 of 12 (possible) . You are 9% complete.


This form can be used to report antisocial behaviour that you may have experienced or witnessed.

If you feel that a crime has been committed, we encourage you to report it to the Police and obtain a reference number before reporting it to us as anti-social behaviour. We will ask you for this reference number when you complete the form. We are not an emergency service so if you or someone else is at risk, you should always call the Police. You can contact Nottinghamshire police on 101 for non-emergencies and 999 in an emergency.

What is antisocial behaviour (ASB)?

Antisocial behaviour is any behaviour that causes or is likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress or damages quality of life.

This can include:

  • Vehicle nuisance or inappropriate use
  • Rowdy, inconsiderate or threatening behaviour
  • Behaviour related to substance misuse
  • Damage to property
  • Nuisance calls
  • Aggressive begging
  • Cycling in a restricted/pedestrian area
  • Drinking in a restricted/pedestrian area

Please do not use this form to report the following issues: