Grass, weeds and hedge cutting


You can use this form to report overgrown grass, weeds and hedges at the side of roads and on Mansfield District Council land, such as parks, nature reserves, allotments, communal garden areas, sports pitches, cemeteries and the Crematorium. 

You cannot report issues on privately-owned land.