An application will fall in to one of four categories:
- Volunteer - application from a person aged 18 and Over.
- Young volunteer - application from a person aged 16 (following year eleven) - 18 years for a placement outside of school hours. During school, college or university time is an application for work experience.
- Group volunteers - an application is received from a public sector or third sector organisation on behalf of a group of people.
- Work experience - a request for experience in the work place that supports a school, college or university course taking place during school, college or university hours.
How to apply
To make an enquiry regarding work experience or volunteering, please complete the correct application form:
- Work experience application form
(Please note, we are unable to take work experience applications for corporate Mansfield District Council departments at this time. However, work experience placements are still available at Mansfield Museum and Mansfield Palace Theatre. Please use the form above to apply.)
- Volunteering application form
(Please use this form to volunteer at our venues and for our events)
Hosting work experience has a number of advantages for businesses, such as enhancing your public profile or developing the supervisory and management skills of your existing workforce.
For more information, visit the Jobcentre Plus website (opens in new window).