Financial assistance to help keep your home warm and healthy.
The Warm Homes on Prescription project aims to help low income residents with cold-sensitive, long-term health conditions to achieve affordable warmth.
We can help home owners who meet the following:
- have long-term health conditions made worse by the cold
- are in fuel poverty (defined as having a gross household income of no more than £21,000 per annum, excluding housing costs, disability benefits and attendance allowance)
- have savings of less than £16,000.
How we can help:
- boiler repairs/replacement (please note this is not an emergency service)
- new heating controls, such as thermostatic controls on radiators.
Advice on the importance of keeping warm:
- cold worsens existing health conditions
- increase risk to those with respiratory, circulatory and mobility conditions
- keep warm and safe.
How to apply
To apply for a Warm Homes on Prescription grant contact us or email email@example.com.
ECO 4 Flex
Mansfield District Council is supporting the ECO 4 Flex scheme. For forms and further information around the scheme please visit ECO4 Project Forms and Tables | Ofgem.
Mansfield District Council Statement of Intent can be found in the side bar link.
Home Upgrade Grant
Mansfield District Council are working in partnership with Nottinghamshire Energy Partnership to deliver the Home Upgrade Grant (HUG) which will provide energy efficiency upgrades and low carbon heating to owner occupiers in Mansfield that:-
- are low income
- are off the gas grid (electric or coal fired central heating)
- and have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) between D and G
If you believe that you and your property meet this criteria then please visit Nottinghamshire Energy Partnership website