Financial assistance to help keep your home warm and healthy.
The Warm Homes on Prescription project aims to help low income residents with cold-sensitive, long-term health conditions to achieve affordable warmth.
We can help home owners who meet the following:
- have long-term health conditions made worse by the cold
- are in fuel poverty (defined as having a gross household income of no more than £16,105 per annum (excluding housing costs, DLA and attendance allowance)
- have savings of less than £16k.
How we can help:
- boiler repairs/replacement (please note this is not an emergency service)
- new heating controls.
Advice on the importance of keeping warm:
- cold worsens existing health conditions
- increase risk to those with respiratory, circulatory and mobility conditions
- keep warm and safe.
How to apply
To apply for a Warm Homes on Prescription grant contact us or email firstname.lastname@example.org.