Poor air quality can affect all areas of our lives, including our health, the buildings we live and work in, and our surrounding environment.
We monitor and report on the air quality in the district on an annual basis and provide strategies to help us deliver continual improvements.
We are required to assess air quality of the district on a yearly basis. The reports detail any changes that have taken place since the previous assessment and set out how improvements can be made. The reports are sent to Department for Environment, Food, and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) (opens in new window) for approval.
- Air quality review 2022 [3.8MB]
- Air quality review 2021 [3.8MB]
- Air quality review 2020 [3.6MB]
- Air quality review 2019 [3.5MB]
- Air quality review 2018 [4.2MB]
- Air quality review 2017 [3.1MB]
- Air quality review 2016 [2.2MB]
- Air quality review 2015 [1.5MB]
- Air quality review 2014 [1.5MB]
- Pleasley detailed assessment report 2016 [786KB]
Nottinghamshire air quality strategy
The Nottinghamshire Air Quality Strategy (opens in new window) details county-wide actions to improve air quality.
It is supplemented by our air quality review and assessment progress reports. These detail how the objectives are being, or will be, achieved.