To pay for your annual subscription or to apply for a plot please use this form
By subscribing you are agreeing to the Allotment terms and conditions (opens in a new window), to its upkeep and continual maintenance.
Allotments offer a wide range of recreational, community and environment benefits. We provide, manage and maintain allotment sites for those interested in allotment gardening.
Allotment sites are located at:
- Brougham Avenue, Mansfield
- Bellamy Road, Mansfield
- Water Lane, Mansfield
- Shaftesbury Avenue, Mansfield
- Ravensdale (Hibbert Road), Mansfield
- Sherwood Rise (Debdale Rise), Mansfield
- Forest Road, Mansfield
- Birding Street, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Kingsley Avenue, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Longyards, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Northfield, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Park Hall Road, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Priory Road, Mansfield Woodhouse
- Whinney Hill, Mansfield Woodhouse
Apply for a plot
To register for a plot, please create an account and use the online form.
Don’t want to commit to a full plot? We also offer half plots which are ideal for people who want allotments but find the full plots are too much to cope with or too time consuming.
- Full plot - £47 per year
- Half plot - £23 per year
Further information can be found in our allotment strategy document.
Will we help you with your allotment?
We will clear overgrown allotments, if necessary, before they are rented out. We are also responsible for treating Japanese knotweed if it is found on any allotment sites.
More information about Japanese knotweed can be found on the Royal Horticultural Society website (link opens in a new window).
Allotments run by the community
The council works with community groups across the district that have allotments, and this gives residents the perfect opportunity to get involved with gardening – without the responsibility and cost of running the plot.
- Little Roots at Longyards Allotments
- Northfield Allotments
- Shaftesbury Ave Allotments
- Sandy Lane Allotments
- Forest Road Allotments
- Bellamy Road Allotments