Apply for building regulation approval

It is possible that you will need to apply for Building Control, in addition to Planning Permission.

Building Control Services in Mansfield District are now provided by the Erewash and West Nottinghamshire Building Consultancy.

Building Regulations applications and payments are now processed by Erewash Borough Council on behalf of Mansfield District Council.

For more information visit the Erewash Borough Council's website (opens in new window).