Council Tax Refund Form

Council Tax Account and Address

This can be found on your Council Tax bill and starts with a C
This will normally be who we will issue the refund to.
Please provide the address of the property that the refund is requested for Required
If you select "My address was not found" you will be asked to provide the address manually.