Before you report a repair, check to make sure that the repair is not your responsibility. Full details of which repairs are our responsibilities are contained within the repairs handbook
Request a repair
Contact us on 01623 463463 and select option 1.
For emergencies outside of office hours (5pm to 8.30am Monday to Thursday, 4.30pm to 8.30am Friday and during weekends) call 01623 463050.
When you contact us we will need to know:
- Your name, address and a contact telephone number.
- Details of the repair.
- Times that are convenient for us to carry out the repair.
- If you have registered a vulnerability with us.
Please let us know if you are hard of hearing, or may have difficulty in getting to the door when someone calls.
- Tell you if the repair is your responsibility or ours.
- Advise if an inspection is required.
- Arrange a convenient time for an inspector or operative to call if we are able. In some instances we may have to contact you at a later date to arrange access, for example when we have to order special parts. We can offer appointments for non urgent repairs for a morning or an afternoon depending on the nature of the repair.
- Provide you with the job number and the target time for the repair if you request this information.
- Advise you if the repair is rechargeable to you.