Pavement Café Licence

If you would like to place tables and chairs outside your premises to form a pavement café, you will need to: 

  • Apply for planning permission from us
  • Obtain a Pavement Café Licence from Nottinghamshire County Council.

Apply for planning permission

The Planning Portal provides some useful planning application forms (opens in a new window).

Please apply for a Pavement Café Licence on the Nottingham County Council website (opens in new window).