Pavement Cafe Licence

If you would like to place tables and chairs outside your premises to form a pavement café, you will need to 

  • apply for planning permission from us
  • obtain a Pavement Café Licence from Nottinghamshire County Council.

Use the national planning portal to submit your planning application to the Planning Portal (opens in a new window).

The Planning Portal provides some useful planning application forms (opens in a new window).

Please apply for a Pavement Café Licence on the Nottingham County Council website (opens in new window)