Pet Shop Licence

The Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) Regulations 2018 (opens in new window) covers pet shops, animal boarding establishments, riding establishments, dog breeding and performing animals. You need a licence if your business sells pet animals. Alternatively, if you are selling pet animals from your home or over the internet.

Pet Shop Licence application form