Secret Santa Appeal
We are very excited to announce that this year, Mansfield District Council and Mansfield Building Society are working collaboratively to make the Secret Santa Appeal reach even more local families in need than ever this festive season.
Members of the public can donate a range of gifts towards the appeal, which is taking place for the third year in a row.
We are looking for items including toys, gift sets, skin care, board games, clothing, colouring books, hats and scarves, chocolate/ biscuit sets, bath sets, male grooming sets, pyjamas, socks, balls, plush toys etc.
The items must be new and unused for health and safety purposes.
There will be various drop-off locations where people can leave their donations for children of all ages and their adult carers from Thursday 27 October until Monday 28 November, when they will be collected and distributed through Mansfield Children’s Centre Service, Family Action FOOD Clubs and local schools.
The drop-off points are:
- Old Town Hall, Mansfield town centre
- Mansfield Building Society branch
- Civic Corner café, Mansfield Civic Centre
- Four Seasons Shopping Centre (from Monday 14 November, after the Royal British Legion poppy appeal has finished)
- Ravensdale Children’s Centre
- Mansfield Woodhouse Children’s Centre
- Ladybrook Children’s Centre
- Warsop Children’s Centre
- Mansfield Museum
- Smyths Toys, Portland Retail Park, Mansfield
Please check the opening days and times of individual venues before travelling.
If you would prefer to make a monetary donation, please do so at our Just Giving page here (opens in new window).