Support to maximise your income and to reduce any debt is available to council tenants.
The financial inclusion officer can help you to understand the difference between priority and non-priority debts and balance your budget to reduce:
- arrears with utility companies such as gas, electric and water
- rent arrears
- Council Tax or mortgage arrears
- credit card debt and loans.
They can also make sure that you are getting all income that you are entitled to.
To book an appointment with one of our Financial Inclusion Officers contact:
- Maria Griffin on 07976 405047
- Michelle Males on 07956 539743.