Before you proceed
Please ensure that you have the following information to hand as you will only have 10 minutes to fill out each page.
- Business Rates Account number (Starts with a U and then 8 numbers). You can find this at the top right of your business rates bill, just underneath the date of issue
- Company registration number (mandatory if registered at Companies House)
- Your unique identifier (VAT registration no., self-assessment/partnership no., National Insurance number, Unique Taxpayer reference, Charity number
- The total cumulative amount funding your business has received to date under all COVID-19 business grants schemes. This includes grants paid by other Council’s
- Current bank statement for your business bank account to upload with your application
Click the button to begin the form.