blocked and defective drain or sewer reporting form

If the drain serving your property is blocked or defective, you can report it to us so we can investigate the cause.

Please note, if the drain or sewer is on private land, the street/highway, or serves multiple properties, you should report the issue directly to Severn Trent on 08007 834444.
Details of the problem

  • Please pinpoint the location of the problem on the map below

Was this page helpful?
Rating icons

Data protection

The information you supply will be used to enable this request or notification to be carried out and will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. For more information please see our privacy notice.