Are you a friend of Eco Dude?
How many of the following things do you do? Follow the 3 R's and you're sure to be a friend of ED!
- Avoid over packaged products, for example buy loose fruit and veg
- Use both sides of a piece of paper
- Buy durable products instead of disposable ones
- Give old clothes, shoes and toys to charity shops
- Use rechargeable batteries
- Compost your garden and kitchen waste
- Take a re-useable shopping bag to the supermarket
- Re-use plastic and glass containers to store food and other items
- Use plastic carrier bags as bin liners
- Re-use plastic water bottles for your own drinks
- Use local recycling facilities, but don't make a special journey
- Make sure you know what goes in each recycling bin - one mistake can ruin a whole bin-load!
Find out what your Council does to help you recycle by visiting www.mansfield.gov.uk, or telephone 01623 463463
Although Mansfield Museum makes every effort to inform visitors of changes to information and opening times, we are sometimes unable to do so due to unforeseen circumstances - please contact us before making travel and other arrangements to avoid disappointment.