A week of health and wellbeing activities for all the family
From Monday 9 April to Saturday 14 April we are holding our second annual Mansfield Museum health and wellbeing festival. Fitness, Food and Fun focuses on families. Once again we will be bringing together a whole host of providers, with the aim of helping local families make the right choices across a wide variety of healthy-living issues.
We aim to offer our visitors the chance to find out more about physical activity, diet, creativity, community groups and charities. The event will also point them in the direction of individuals and organisations who can help them find out more about areas of particular interest to them.
If you’re thinking about trying to make some healthy life-style changes but are unsure as to how to go about it, keep an eye out for our leaflet. This will contain a timetable of what is on offer. In it you will find details of displays, workshops and experiences to help your family investigate how to make your lives healthier and happier.
A free monthly social event at Mansfield Museum for people with memory loss, their friends and families.
Tea and cake, free craft activities, reminiscence objects and photographs and lots of friendly volunteers to chat to!
- Wednesday 17 January 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 14 February 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 21 March 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 18 April 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 16 May 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 20 June 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 18 July 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 15 August 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 19 September 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 17 October 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 14 November 2:30 - 4pm
- Wednesday 12 December 2:30 - 4pm
For more information, contact 01623 463088 firstname.lastname@example.org
This free monthly session is aimed at adults and is run in partnership with Mansfield District Leisure Trust.
Every month you will get the opportunity to have a go at a variety of different activities and get advice about how you and your family can lead a healthier lifestyle.
Feel Good Friday is run in partnership with Mansfield District Leisure Trust.
For more information please contact Jodie Henshaw Museum Development Officer Mansfield Museum 01623 463088.
- Friday 26 January 11am-1pm
- Friday 23 February 11am-1pm
- Friday 23 March 11am-1pm
- Friday 27 April 11am-1pm
- Friday 25 May 11am-1pm
- Friday 29 June 11am-1pm
- Friday 27 July 11am-1pm
- Friday 31 August 11am-1pm
- Friday 28 September 11am-1pm
- Friday 26 October 11am-1pm
- Friday 16 November 11am-1pm
- Friday 14 December 11am-1pm