Electoral Services are responsible for producing the list of electors registered to vote and the organisation and conduct of all elections within the Mansfield District.
Elections and Referenda Held in the Mansfield District
- the member of parliament for Mansfield constituency;
- the members of European Parliament for the East Midlands Region;
- the local government ward councillors for Mansfield District Council; and
- the elected Mayor for the district of Mansfield;
- the local government division councillors for Nottinghamshire County Council;
- the parish councillors for Warsop Parish Council; and
- the Commissioner for the Nottinghamshire Police & Crime Area.
Electoral Services is also responsible for administering all referenda held in the Mansfield District area.
Click here for more information on voting at elections or click on one of the links above for information on a particular type of election.
To see all recent election results in the Mansfield District click here.
When are the next elections to be held?
The next scheduled elections to take place in the Mansfield area are the European Parliamentary Elections on 22nd May 2014.
Candidates and Agents Information
If you are, or thinking of being, a candidate or an agent at an election, please contact the Electoral Services team for more information. The Electoral Commission also provide detailed information on their website. Click here for more information.
Registering to Vote
In order to vote in elections and referenda, your name must be included in the Register of Electors.
The Register of Electors is published once a year and it is used for all elections held during the time it is in force. It is available for you to check that your name is included. You can view the Register at the Civic Centre, Mansfield Library or contact the electoral services office and we will check for you. Click here for more information on how to register to vote.