rate this page

Can I ask somebody to make the request on my behalf?

A person can make a request on your behalf but you will need to give them the authority to do so. An agent acting on your behalf must fill in the relevant section of the subject access request form.

Back to Data protection FAQ
The MDC site uses cookies to improve functionality and collect anonymous user data for analytics purposes.

Do not show this message again

Read more about our cookies

This page was last modified 08/07/2011 09:50:33

Website URL : http://www.mansfield.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=859&faqdetailid=878&inplace=true