Revenues and Benefits Service Information
The Revenues and Benefits Service is responsible for the collection of Council Tax and Business Rates. In addition, it also administers both the Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction schemes.
Frontline customer facing -
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction Administration
- Benefit Fraud Investigation
- Council Tax Administration and Collection
- Business Rate (NNDR) Collection
- Cashiers and Payments
Frontline and Internal Support Service -
- Sundry Debtor Income
- Car Park Fine Collection (summons administration)
- Car Park Cash Counting and Banking
For additional information regarding the Revenues and Benefits Service, follow the links on this page.