rate this page

Grant Schemes

Grant schemes for Insulation and Energy Efficiency

Tenant in Council owned property

Insulation should have been improved within all council owned properties through the Decent Homes scheme.

If you are unsure whether your Council property has been insulated (loft and cavity where appropriate) please contact your Local Housing Officer for more information

For any further advice on insulation and energy efficiency grants please call the Energy Saving Trust Free Advice Line on 0800 512012.

The MDC site uses cookies to improve functionality and collect anonymous user data for analytics purposes.

Do not show this message again

Read more about our cookies

This page was last modified 07/05/2014 11:58:27

Website URL : http://www.mansfield.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=3614