|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, the proposal, as restricted by conditions, is in accordance with Saved Policies DPS2, E3 and M16 [28/09/2007] of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan and advice contained within the National Planning Policy Framework. The development will not have a detrimental impact upon the character and appearance of the surrounding area, the amenity of neighbouring occupies or highway safety, and there are no other material considerations that indicate that a decision should be taken at variance with the above policies.
SUMMARY OF RELEVANT POLICIES
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy DPS2 [28/09/2007] – States development will be concentrated within the main urban areas of the district
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy E3 [28/09/2007] – States that employment uses will be permitted inside the urban boundary providing several criteria are met
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy M16 [28/09/2007] – States planning permission will be granted for new developments provided proposals meet criteria in respect of transport / movement issues.
National Planning Policy Framework  - sets out the Government’s planning policies for England and how these are expected to be applied.
(1) Condition: The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
(2) Condition: This permission shall be read in accordance with the submitted application and the following plans:
Site Location Plan, received 6 July 2012
Site Plan, Drawing No. AWU1-002, received 6 July 2012
Floor Plan, Drawing No. AWU1-001, received 6 July 2012
The development shall thereafter be undertaken in accordance with these plans unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(3) Condition: There shall be no outside storage of goods or waste materials unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(1) Reason: In accordance with Section 91(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by S51(1) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
(2) Reason: To define the permission, for the avoidance of doubt.
(3) Reason: In the interests of visual amenity and to accord with Saved Policy BE1 (28/09/07) of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.