|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, the proposal, as restricted by conditions, is in accordance with Saved Policies NE1 and M16 [28/09/2007] of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan and the objectives of the NPPF. An initial temporary permission for the cabin structure will enable the Local Planning Authority to monitor the visual impact of the development upon the character and appearance of the rural environment and there are no other material considerations that indicate that a decision should be taken at variance with the above policies.
SUMMARY OF RELEVANT POLICIES
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy NE1 [28/09/2007] – Sets out the criteria for development outside the urban boundary.
Mansfield District Local Plan Saved Policy M16 [28/09/2007] – Advises planning permission will be granted for new developments provided proposals meet 6 sets of criteria in respect of transport / movement issues.
National Planning Policy Framework  - sets out the Government’s planning policies for England and how these are expected to be applied.
(1) Condition: This permission is a limited period permission which shall expire on 31st December 2014 and on or before this date the cabin shall be removed and the site shall be reinstated to its original use.
(2) Condition: This permission shall be read in accordance with the following plans:
Site Location Plan 1:1250 scale (Drawing no. 12-40 01 Rev A), received 10/07/2012
Block Plan 1:500 scale, and Elevations 1:100 scale (Drawing no. 12-40 01 Rev B), received 18/05/2012
Elevations of Plant Room, received 18/05/2012
Design and Access Statement, received 18/05/2012
Application Forms, received 18/05/2012
The development shall thereafter be undertaken in accordance with these plans unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(3) Condition: The café hereby permitted shall operate during hours the car wash is in operation only and at no other times. Should the car wash use cease operation from the site identified by the blue line on the approved Site Location Plan, the cabin structure shall be removed from site within a period of 6 months of the last day of operation of the car wash and the site shall be reinstated to its original use.
(4) Condition: The proposed external timber cladding to the cabin hereby approved shall be completed within 3 calendar months from the date of this permission in accordance with details which have first been submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(5) Condition: Within 3 calendar months from the date of this permission the plant room hereby permitted shall be rendered or painted in accordance with details which have first been submitted and agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(1) Reason: In accordance with Section 91(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by S51(1) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
(2) Reason: To define the permission, for the avoidance of doubt.
(3) Reason: To accord with Saved Policy NE1 (28/09/07) of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.
(4) Reason: In the interests of visual amenity and to accord with Saved Policy BE1 (28/09/07) of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.
(5) Reason: In the interests of visual amenity and to accord with Saved Policy BE1 (28/09/07) of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.