|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
The proposal accords with the objectives of the National Planning Policy Framework. The signage is not considered to cause any detriment to visual amenity or public safety. The application, as restricted by conditions is also considered to be in accordance with Saved Policy BE15 of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan . In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority, there are no material planning considerations to be taken into account that would warrant a decision at variance with the above policy and guidance.
(1) Condition: The consent to display advertisments is for a period of 5 years commencing on the date of this decision.
(2) Condition: All advertisments displayed, and any site used for the display of advertisments shall be maintained in a clean and tidy condition to the reasonable satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority.
(3) Condition: Any hoardings or similar structure, sign, placard board or device erected or used principally for the purpose of displaying advertisments shall be maintained in a safe condition.
(4) Condition: Where any advertisment is required under the Regulations to be removed, the removal, thereof, shall be carried out to the reasonable satisfaction of the Local Planning Authority.
(5) Condition: No advertisment is to be displayed without the permission of the owner of the site or any other person with an interest in the site entitled to grant permission.
(6) Condition: This permission shall be read in accordance with the following plans:
Site location plan received 22/05/12
Site plan received 22/05/12
Specification plan received 22/05/12
Photograph details of the signs Existing and Proposed received 22/05/12
The development shall thereafter be undertaken in accordance with these plans unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(Conditions 1 - 5) Reason: To comply with the requirements of the Town and Country Planning (Control of Advertisments) Regulations.
(6) Reason: To define the permission for the avoidance of doubt.