|Conditions / Reason for Refusal:
||SUMMARY OF REASONS FOR DECISION
The application has been considered within the context of Saved Policies BE1, BE6 and H13 [28/09/07] of the of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan 1998, and interim Planning Guidance Note 2;- re householder extensions, and would appear to comply with the criteria contained there-in. In the opinion of the Local Planning Authority there are no other material Planning considerations to be taken into account that would warrant a decision at variance with the above.
Summary of policies.
Interim Planning Guidance Note 2. - Householder extensions.
Generally presumes in favour of extensions to dwellings providing a number of criteria are met.
Saved Local Plan Policies [28/09/07]
BE1. Presumes in favour of developments which are of a high standard of design and meet a number of criteria.
BE6. Presumes in favour of developments within Conservation Areas providing they would meet a number of criteria to safeguard the visual amenity and character of the conservation area.
H13. Presumes in favour of extensions to residential properties providing they do not impact upon residential amenity, and are not detrimental to the character or appearance of the street scene.
(1) Condition: The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
(2) Condition: This permission shall be read in accordance with the following plans:
Garden room extension. Drg No. Kirby/12/1 Rev E00. Received 23/04/12
Garden room extension. Drg No. Kirby/12/2 Rev E03. Received 23/04/12
The development shall thereafter be undertaken in accordance with these plans unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(3) Condition: The materials to be used in the development hereby permitted shall match as closely as possible those used in the construction of the existing building, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Local Planning Authority.
(1) Reason: In accordance with Section 91(1) of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended by S51(1) of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
(2) Reason: To define the permission, for the avoidance of doubt.
(3) Reason: In the interests of visual amenity and to accord with Saved Policy BE1 (28/09/07) of the adopted Mansfield District Local Plan.