We welcome feedback from our customers, whether as a complaint, comment, compliment or suggestion.
Customer feedback, both good and bad, helps us to monitor and improve our service.
If you wish to make a complaint please go to our complaints page.
To make a suggestion or comment, or to compliment or thank us, please use our online form. Please do not use this form to make a complaint.
Our customer service standards tell you what you should expect when you contact us.
- Treat you fairly, honestly, and in a polite and courteous manner
- Wherever possible we will make our offices and services easily accessible in ways and at times that suit you
- Help you to access and understand our services
- Listen to you when you are talking to us
- Explain our services in a way you can understand
- Make you aware of our decisions and fully explain the reasons for the decisions
- Keep your personal information secure and maintain confidentiality
- Use your comments or complaints wherever we can to improve standards to our services.
Please help us to give you the best possible service, by treating all our staff with courtesy, consideration and respect.
For more information, please see our Customer Service Standards [307kb].
Page last updated: 4 November 2015